Acumatica Accounts Receivable
- Flexible invoice delivery Create HTML, PDF, or Excel documents which can be formatted for printing or emailed according to client preferences. Copies of all documents are stored with the customer record.
- Recurring billing Bill any type of contract with recurring monthly fees, setup fees, renewal fees, consumption based fees, overage charges, and minimum charge amounts. Create contract templates which specify start and end dates, renewal terms, a billing schedule, line items, and more.
- Credit card processing Integrated, PCI-compliant credit card processing automates billing processes and allows you to manually enter charges, void transactions, and issue refunds.
- Deferred revenue recognition Set deferred revenue codes for each invoice line item to support your revenue recognition requirements. Each deferred revenue code can map to a different recognition schedule.
- AR processing flow Simplify accounting with a new process flow in AR that applies an open credit memo prior to any other open invoices when processing a customer payment.
- Customer portal View AR balance, browse and download AR documents and statement history, etc.
- Multiple AR accounts in GL Map different groups of customers to different AR accounts in the GL by specifying a default AR account for each customer. Acumatica tracks which account was selected and offsets the correct account and amount when the customer payment is applied.
- Support multiple currencies Issue customer invoices and collect payments in a foreign currency. Customer balances are kept in the foreign currency and your base currency. Currency translation provides real-time adjustments. Acumatica automatically tracks gain and losses on foreign currency transactions.
- Automated tax reporting Utilize a flexible system designed to compute international sales and VAT taxes and prepare reports for tax filing and reporting. Each customer can be assigned a default tax zone which includes the list of taxable items and reporting municipalities.
- Balances and credit limits Limit your exposure to uncollectible debts using credit limits. When entering invoices, you can elect to block invoice processing or issue a warning for customers which are past due.
- Payment reversal and application Reduce time spent matching payments to invoices by applying payments to the oldest outstanding documents. If you void an invalid payment, then all document balances are automatically reversed.
- Sales commissions Automatically compute sales commissions based on your compensation plan. Commissions can be split among multiple salespeople, linked to specific line items, and paid when the invoice is issued or when payment is received.
- Overdue charges calculation Overdue charges are automatically calculated and applied according to the business rules you establish. Overdue charges can be calculated as a percentage, fixed amount, or a minimum charge. Small balances write off Simplify operations and reduce costs by writing off small document balances. You specify the eligible customers and the maximum write-off limit.
- Track processing centers Configure the list of processing centers that you will use for cash collection and associate customer payment methods with a particular processing center. The Accounts Receivable module uses this information for automated credit card processing.
- Audit trails Review which user entered and changed the details of any AR transactions. Any potential auditing process will be simplified with notes and supporting electronic documents that are automatically attached to transactions.
- ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE Access 100% of your accounts receivable features from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
- LOWER UN-COLLECTBLE DEBTS Reports and dashboards help you identify problems before they occur. This includes over limit accounts, aging accounts, expiring credit cards, and more.
- ADJUSTS TO YOUR BUSINESS Use sales contracts to bill recurring fees, one time fees, setup, overage, and other charges.
- STREAMLINE OPERATIONS Sales, service, finance, and support can all access customer bills and reports according to customized workflow and approval processes.
- FASTER DATA ENTRY, FEWER ERRORS Predictive entry and flexible screen layouts reduce time spent entering data.
- HIGHER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION Create HTML, PDF, or Excel documents which can be printed or emailed according to client preferences and billing cycles.
- WORK LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY Multiple currencies, translation, consolidation, and more.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS Successful companies know the value of having visibility and control over their business. Acumatica enables you to drive growth, manage costs, and be productive.
- PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS Every business is unique. Play to your strengths by doing what works best for your company. Tailor your business management software to fit your exact needs, no matter how specific your requirements.
- EMPOWER YOUR PEOPLE Your business isn’t confined to four walls. Why should the people that impact your business be? Acumatica goes wherever your people go – anytime, anywhere, and on any device.