Acumatica Analytics and Reporting
- Drilldown reporting Access greater levels of detail with the ability to drill-down into reports and trace data all the way back to the data entry screen. Inquiries for quick views Quickly access information by running on-screen inquiries, with no need to configure or download a report.
- Interactive report viewing Enhance report viewing with an interactive experience that includes clickable results which are searchable and can be modified to provide different views.
- Report scheduling Automate the reporting process by scheduling reports to run at the frequency you need and automating report distribution.
- Microsoft Excel integration Keep your reports alive with the ability to export inquiries to Excel and each time you refresh the report within Excel the data will automatically reflect updates made in Acumatica.
- Specify multiple, non-continuous ranges in the data source for accounts, subaccounts, and branches in the general ledger engine. • Merge unit, column, and/or row set data sources in scenarios where unit, column, and/or row set data point to potentially overlapping ranges.
- Sort a range of rows within a report, from ascending to descending order.
- Use auto-expansion for unit sets within general ledger reports.
- Allow for amounts to be rounded to the nearest dollar, thousand, million, or billion with the rounding feature.
- Simplify formulas involving division by treating NaN (not a number) and infinity values as empty values. Perform calculations that are relative to a value contained in another row
- FULLY-INTEGRATED REPORTING ENGINE Acumatica’s integrated reporting engine allows you to retrieve online reports to make better, faster, and more informed decisions. Reports can be produced in HTML, PDF, Excel, and Word formats so they can be easily shared with others. Acumatica supports generation of signed PDF documents and automates report delivery over email.
- REAL-TIME DASHBOARDS Acumatica’s dashboards allow you to present a customized view of key information in a visual format using tables, pie charts, and other graphics. Dashboard content is dynamically generated to provide real-time results across your entire organization. Clicking on a dashboard element enables users to drill-down to successively higher levels of detail. Dashboards can include not only reports and inquiries, but also help screens, announcements, key performance indicators, and wiki articles.
- PERSONALIZED REPORTING EXPERIENCES Acumatica’s intuitive user interface enables users to design their own dashboard with little or no training to deliver real-time information, customized for their particular need. Users can also customize a “home” dashboard as well a dashboard for each different module.