Acumatica Cash Management
- Cash forecast Gain a better understanding of your organization’s cash position by looking at a 30-day trend that incorporates AR/AP/CA/anticipated cash transactions statistics.
- Customize reports to reflect your specific cash needs and situation. Bank reconciliation Enter statement information provided by the bank and use Acumatica screens to reconcile balances while adding bank charges, bank interest, and other transactions.
- Petty cash management Manage petty cash and bank account balances by viewing transaction history in detailed and daily views. Acumatica allows you to manage and trace uncleared and cleared balances from the inquiry screen.
- Cash account transfers Transfer funds between bank accounts and track funds that are in-transit. Acumatica automatically tracks currency gains and losses and allows you to record associated bank expenses.
- Remittance and payments Gather complete payment information from vendors and customers when accounts are established by linking required information to the type of payment (credit card, wire transfer, S.W.I.F.T, and more).
- Unlimited currencies Maintain cash account balances in your base currency and your bank account currency. Execute cash account revaluation to reflect the changes associated with change in currency rate. When you transfer funds between cash accounts in different currencies, Acumatica automatically performs the realized gain and loss calculations.
- Track processing centers Configure the list of processing centers for cash collection and associate customer payment methods with a particular processing center. The Accounts Receivable module uses this information for automated credit card processing.
- Cash account security Prevent unauthorized account access and restrict sensitive information with the ability to control who is allowed to access cash account information and balances.
- Cash account reporting Reconcile cash accounts balances and manage short term cash reserves using cash reports which can be customized to your needs. You can drill down inside summary reports to review the detailed transactions.
- Cash account forecasting Accurately predict future cash needs across all financial modules, currencies, and subsidiaries. Customize reports to reflect your specific cash needs and situation.
- Customized calendar ranges Define custom start and end dates for all cash reports to help with reporting, bank reconciliation, and problem resolution.
- System-wide integration Gain a complete view of all transactions generated from all other system modules. Transactions from the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, sales, purchasing, and others all flow through to be included in cash management reports.
- Multiple payment types Maintain information for processing credit cards, checks, wire transfers, and other types of transaction types. Data fields are specific to the type of payment.
- Audit trails Review which user entered and changed the details of any cash management transactions. Any potential auditing process will be simplified with notes and supporting electronic documents that are automatically attached to transactions.
- ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE Access 100% of your cash management features from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
- UNDERSTAND CASH REQUIREMENTS Track balances across all bank accounts, currencies, and entities to gain a better understanding of current and future cash needs.
- MANAGE CASH EFFICIENTLY Perform bank transfers with automatic tracking of currency gains and losses. Customize reports to help determine cash needs specific to your organization.
- GAIN A COMPLETE VIEW OF CASH FLOWS Integration across all Acumatica modules and cash accounts provides a complete view of your cash position for up-to-date reporting and forecasting.
- DRILL DOWN TO DETAILS Start with high-level reports and drill down to transaction details to simplify reconciliation, forecasting, and reporting.