- Individual subsidiaries and business interests close their books for the period and perform currency translations (if necessary).
- The Parent company imports data using predefined mappings for accounts and
- The Parent company adjusts for intra-group transfers and minority equity positions before creating business and financial reports using the consolidated ledger.
- TEAM APPROACH Provide global access and participation with web-based tools. Server-based pricing allows you to involve everybody without per user fees.
- FLEXIBLE ACCOUNTS AND SUBACCOUNTS Import data from sources with different account values and field sizes using flexible account mapping.
- MULTIPLE CURRENCIES Currency translation features allow consolidation of international subsidiaries.
- SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE Strict access security allows you grant each entity access to specific reports, accounts, ledgers, and documents.
- REMINDERS AND WORKFLOW Ensure timely reporting by assigning tasks and setting reminders.