Acumatica Distribution Management
- Inventory management Improve customer satisfaction and maximize profits with real-time access to available inventory, inventory in transit, reorder quantities, and inventory costs so you can efficiently manage your distribution process.
- Sales order management Reduce order times and minimize costs by optimizing the way you quote, accept, enter, and fill orders. Set rules to manage complexities such as multiple warehouses, returns, credit limits, drop shipments, and more.
- Purchase order management Minimize purchasing costs and ensure a steady supply of materials by optimizing and automating your purchasing process.
- Multiple warehouse allocation: Place orders to a central warehouse and redistribute the inventory to your warehouses automatically upon receipt.
- Discounts and pricing engine: Completely redesigned and now extended to Accounts Payable and Purchasing. Choose from multiple pricing mechanisms to maintain sales and purchasing prices.
- Improved SO/PO integration: Link a sales order to a purchase order to ensure inventory purchased for a customer cannot be ‘stolen’ by another order.
- Inventory replenishment suggestions Improve your cash flow and avoid over-/under-stocking with recommendations based on historical sales data analysis.
- Carrier integration Get up-to-date freight costs for each USPS, FedEx, or UPS shipment your company handles, print the actual carrier labels, and track shipments using actual tracking numbers provided by the carrier.
- Carrier return label support Print carrier return labels to include in order shipments for easy customer returns.
- Automated shipments Fulfill large shipment volumes using predefined packing rules for specific products. Acumatica automatically determines packaging, generates labels, and confirms shipments for multiple orders with just a few clicks.
- Multiple valuation methods Value your inventory using standard cost, moving average, FIFO, and item specific methods. Select a different valuation method for each inventory item. Make direct adjustments to cost and physical inventory count using report and inquiry screens.
- Inventory bin/location control Create a physical and logical warehouse structure using inventory bins and location controls. For each warehouse location specify the types of items and transactions that are allowed, the picking priority, and the cost of the items.
- Inventory lot and serial numbering Track inventory by lot or serial number. Lot and serial numbers can be assigned or entered manually when you receive, issue, or assemble inventory items. Serial numbers can be linked with item specific valuation methods.
- Inventory transfers Track goods in transit while transferring inventory between locations. Information is kept in a Goods in Transit GL account.
- Purchase order automation Acumatica generates purchase orders based on inventory stock level and inventory replenishment algorithms. Orders are placed with the vendor that best meets price and delivery time requirements.
- Partial and consolidated receipts and vouchers Track when purchase orders are fully or partially received. Consolidate orders from multiple purchase orders into a single receipt. Enter multiple bills for a single receipt.
- Sales order discounts and promotions Manage complex pricing and discount policies including volume discounts and multiple discounts per item. Maintain policies for price overrides and create product or service bundles.
- Workflow and approvals Create workflow rules for sales orders and purchase orders. Base rules on the type of order, vendor information, discount amount, order amount, or transaction specific information.
- CRM integration Convert CRM opportunities to sales orders without re-entering pricing and discount information. Customer service can locate orders to verify shipping and delivery status.
- Customer notification Email customers when sales orders change status. Example: Provide tracking numbers when a sales order goes from open to shipped.
- ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE Access 100% of the distribution features from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
- IMPROVE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT Gain real-time visibility into inventory costs and locations across multiple warehouses.
- FASTER ORDER FULFILLMENT – MORE SATISFIED CUSTOMERS Automated sales order processing and shipping order generation ensures rapid delivery. Security controls allow up-to-date status information for all employees and partners.
- FASTER DATA ENTRY, FEWER ERRORS Predictive entry and flexible screen layouts reduce time spent entering data. Set default accounts, subaccounts, payment terms, and discounts by vendor to reduce errors.
- ACCELERATE DECISIONMAKING Access past information and receive insights into future needs with drill down reports and dashboards. Optimize purchasing by maintaining a vendor supply list.
- ORDER AND SELL LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY Maintain supplier and customer balances in two currencies. Currency translations are performed automatically.