Acumatica Equipment Maintenance Management
- Service Contracts Create and manage multiple service schedules for each customer by location.
- Master Contracts Combine multiple contracts by customer.
- Appointment Generator Generate appointments automatically for all service contracts with equipment maintenance requirements.
- Service Template Create templates for a predefined set of services. For example, create a template for the cleanup and calibrate combination for HVAC equipment.
- Warranty Management Establish warranties specifying the specific items under warranty to avoid confusion, mischarges, and objections. Classes can be mixed on the same service order, for instance, a two-year warranty on parts and a one-year warranty on labor.
- Invoicing Capture and invoice for all parts and labor related to the services rendered. Service Parts Provide access to service parts inventory and automated sourcing.
- Mobile Service Management Send updated orders and appointments to any mobile device.
- BETTER INFORMATION Track and manage every detail of your service organization with Acumatica Service Management. Share best practices, automate manual processes, and track service inventory by integrating information, people, and resources.
- A SINGLE, REAL-TIME VERSION OF THE TRUTH Service Management is your connection between field service operations, projects, CRM, order management, and inventory management, providing all the required information to generate service appointments from Sales Orders or CRM Cases.
- Better business insights and decisions result from the combination of automated processes, accurate data collection, financial analyses, and forecasting capabilities.
- Equipment maintenance inventory – Maintain all details of equipment and products installed at your customers’ facilities by make and model. Preventive maintenance schedules – Define schedules for preventive maintenance service orders and associate them to recurring maintenance schedules or contracts
- Warranty tracking – Track warranty classes by models of equipment to prevent needless customer invoicing parts and labor when the work is covered under warranty. In the cloud and mobile – Access the system anywhere, anytime, from any device. All applications are web-based, giving users with appropriate privileges unlimited access to the system from anywhere in the world.