Acumatica Financial Management Suite
- General Ledger Central repository for collecting and analyzing your financial information. Cash Management Manage day-to-day operations related to cash transactions, cash balances, funds transfer, and bank account reconciliation.
- Accounts Receivable Manage receivables and automate the tasks of invoicing customers and collecting payments.
- Accounts Payable Manage liabilities for purchased or received goods and services. Employee Portal Automate the process of entering timesheets, submitted expense claims, and assigning work.
- Currency Management Supports multiple currencies so you can do business internationally and manage international subsidiaries.
- Tax Management Provides centralized tax configuration, management, and reporting.
- Deferred Revenue Management Automate and accurately account for situations where you need to recognize revenue in future periods.
- Inter-Company Accounting. Automates financial reporting, payments, cash management, and inter-entity transfers for organizations with multiple business entities.
- Fixed Assets Management* Provides complete visibility into your assets and depreciation calculations.
- Recurring Revenue Management Delivers advanced revenue management capabilities that enable you to easily facilitate recurring billing.
- Pricing Engine Choose from multiple pricing mechanisms to maintain sales and purchasing prices. The Acumatica pricing engine is now extended to Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
- CLOSE YOUR BOOKS FASTER Acumatica’s time-saving automation enables you to facilitate month-end activities efficiently and with fewer errors.
- KNOW WHERE YOUR BUSINESS IS Access 100% of your financial information from anywhere, using any popular web browser on any device.
- ACCELERATE DECISIONMAKING Improve decisions by using drilldown reports and dashboards to gain access to past information and provide insights into future needs.
- MANAGE MULTIPLE ENTITIES Integrate financials across multiple business entities and automate reporting, consolidation, payments, and cash management.
- IMPROVE YOUR ANALYSIS Acumatica’s standard financial reports provide year-over-year comparison and budget versus actuals.
- WORK LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY Prepare financial statements in both your local currency and a foreign currency for reporting purposes.