Acumatica Fixed Assets Management
- Multiple depreciation methods Select from a huge number of predefined depreciation schedules such as ARCS, MARCS, straight-line, declining balance, sum of years’ digits, remaining value, flat rate, and units of production. You can also define a customized schedule.
- Tax benefit support Acumatica provides multiple depreciation books, multiple calendars, special depreciation bonuses, and tax benefit recapture to help you accurately account for complex tax rules.
- Multiple depreciation books Create depreciation books that do not update the general ledger for special tax and reporting requirements. Assign calendar years that are independent of your financial ledger if required for compliance.
- Multiple asset types Manage multiple property types including owned property, leases, rentals, and granted property. Track assets that are leased or rented to others.
- US tax bonuses The US IRS code Section 179 specifies bonuses that reduce the depreciable basis for the first year of an asset’s useful life. Acumatica supports these calculations as well as the ability to reverse these benefits if you dispose of the asset prior prematurely.
- Fixed asset tools Asset manipulation tools let you make mass changes to several fixed assets at once. These tools include processing depreciation schedules, releasing fixed asset transactions, converting purchases to fixed assets, and generating fixed asset calendars.
- Customized calendars Create different calendars for each depreciation book so you can match IRS reporting periods as well as internal reporting requirements.
- Fixed asset classes Group assets and simplify order entry for commonly used schedules by creating fixed asset classes.
- Fixed asset reporting Use reporting to help you manage asset acquisitions, disposals, asset balances, asset net values, future projections, and depreciation transactions.
- Drill down inside summary reports to review detailed transactions. Depreciation schedule details Specify details such as the averaging convention, convention period, useful life, and recovery period.
- Multiple averaging options Select different averaging methods such as full period, mid-period, next period, modified half period, full quarter, full year, full day, and more.
- Purchase order integration Convert purchases into fixed assets without re-entering data. Eligible purchases are automatically displayed to simplify the conversion process.
- Batch processing allows conversion of multiple assets at a time.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE Create, approve, and fulfill sales orders from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
- MANAGE ASSETS THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFECYCLE Account for assets from the time they are acquired until disposal. Enter information only once during a lifecycle since assets are shared by all modules and reports.
- CUSTOMIZE FOR YOUR BUSINESS COMPLIANCE NEEDS Configure depreciation schedules with a predefined method, averaging convention, useful economic life, and recovery period. If needed, configure your own schedule.
- SAVE TIME WITH AUTOMATION Automated entry, depreciation schedules, and workflow save you time and ensure that accumulated depreciation, asset values, and asset class balance reports are always up-to-date.
- ACCELERATE DECISIONMAKING Drill down reports and dashboards provide access to past information and insights into future needs to improve business decisions. Use one of several included reports or design your own with the module’s report writer.