Acumatica Inter Company Accounting
- Company based reporting Individual ledgers are maintained for each company. Inter-company transactions can be automatically eliminated when reporting across multiple companies.
- Centralized payments Companies can purchase goods and services that are approved and paid by other companies. Profitability reports reflect the purchase at the company level.
- Centralized invoicing Sales orders can be initiated from one company but invoiced and collected by a centralized accounting team from a different company. Inventory assignment
- Assign warehouses and inventory to specific companies. Inventory transfers initiate inter-company transfers to preserve company-level reporting.
- Secure user access Grant individual users access to specific entities through easy-to-manage roles. Users with access to multiple related companies can rapidly switch views without logging out.
- Account controls Reduce potential errors by defining which accounts allow inter-company transactions. For example, you may allow inter-company transactions for balance sheet accounts while excluding others.
- Asset transfers Integration with the Fixed Asset (FA) management module allows you to assign and track fixed assets to specific companies. When assets are transferred, depreciation history moves with the asset.
- Account allocations Distribute overhead expenses and other transactions among multiple related companies by allocating account transactions to other companies. You can perform allocations automatically according to your definitions.
- Company bank accounts Link bank accounts to specific companies so the account can be used exclusively by that company. Assign cash accounts to individual companies in the Cash Management (CA) module.
- Role-based access Create roles and groups of users that have access to specific companies and the associated transactions. Add users in seconds and maintain an audit trail of user activities.
- CENTRALIZED ACCOUNTING Reduce overhead by centralizing accounting functions such as cash management, vendor payments, and customer invoicing in a single company. Income and expenses are attributed to the company that initiated the transaction.
- CUSTOMIZED REPORTS AND INQUIRIES Deliver customized reports across one, many, or all companies with integrated query and reporting tools. Financial reporting tools eliminate inter-company transactions on company-wide reports.
- SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE Reduce setup time and provide a centralized view of transactions— related companies share vendor and customer records.
- ACCESSIBLE FROM ANYWHERE The Cloud makes it easy to manage financials and distribute reports across companies in different geographical locations. Remote users can access the system using any browser-enabled device.