Acumatica Inventory Management
- Inventory replenishment suggestions Improve your cash flow and avoid over-/under-stocking with recommendations based on historical sales data analysis.
- Multiple warehouses Manage multiple warehouses with location specific quantities, allocations, and costs. Specific access rights for each warehouse to determine who can access information and enter transactions.
- Multiple valuation methods Value inventory using standard cost, moving average, FIFO, and item-specific methods. Select a different valuation method for each inventory item. Inventory subitems
- Assign sub-categories so you can track inventory characteristics such as size, color, and style. Associate separate quantity information with each subitem. View reports with detailed segment information and aggregated totals.
- Lot and serial Numbering Track inventory by lot or serial number. Lot and serial numbers can be assigned or entered manually when you receive, issue, or assemble inventory items. Serial numbers can be linked with item specific valuation methods to account for the cost of inventory per lot/serial number.
- Expiration dates Deduct expired items from your list of available inventory by assigning an expiration date for each lot and serial number. Acumatica can automatically issue items with the earliest expiration date to minimize losses.
- Transaction reason codes Measure trends and spot problems by assigning reason codes to inventory transactions. Reason codes can be linked to both GL accounts and inventory levels for financial and operational reporting.
- Two-step transfers Inventory transfers are done in two steps so you can track goods in transit between locations. The first step deducts inventory from the warehouse of origin and increases the Goods in Transit GL account. When goods are received, the Goods in Transit GL account is reduced and the destination site quantity and value is increased.
- Multiple valuation methods Value your inventory using standard cost, moving average, FIFO, and item- specific methods. Select a different valuation method for each inventory item. Make direct adjustments to cost and physical inventory count using report and inquiry screens.
- Multiple warehouses Manage multiple warehouses with location-specific inventory quantities, allocations, and costs. Place orders to a central warehouse and redistribute the inventory to your warehouses automatically upon receipt.
- Inventory bin/location control Create a physical and logical warehouse structure using inventory bins and location controls. For each warehouse location, you can specify the types of items and transactions that are allowed, the picking priority, and the cost of the items.
- Inventory lot and serial numbering Track inventory by lot or serial number. Lot and serial numbers can be assigned or entered manually when you receive, issue, or assemble inventory items. Serial numbers can be linked with item specific valuation methods. Inventory subitems
- Simplify reporting and tracking by separating items into sub-categories such as size, color, and style. Associate separate cost and quality information with each subitem.
- Purchase order automation Acumatica generates purchase orders based on inventory stock level and inventory replenishment algorithms. Orders are placed with the vendor that best meets price and delivery time requirements.
- Sales order discounts and promotions Manage complex pricing and discount policies including volume discounts and multiple discounts per item. Maintain policies for price overrides.
- CRM integration Convert CRM opportunities to sales orders without re-entering pricing and discount information. Customer service can locate orders to verify shipping and delivery status.
- SECURE ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE View, modify, and analyze inventory from any popular web-browser. Restrict access to inventory by item or warehouse.
- IMPROVE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION Honor contracts and fulfill orders as promised with real-time access to inventory levels and customer specific pricing.
- ACCURATELY MANAGE COSTS Help accurately track costs of goods sold as well as inventory holding costs by selecting a different valuation method for each inventory item. Create GL entries from inventory transactions.
- FASTER DATA ENTRY, FEWER ERRORS Save time entering data with inventory sub-items and flexible screen layouts. Reduce errors by setting default accounts, subaccounts, valuation methods, lot and serial numbers, storage locations, and sub-item values.
- ACCELERATE DECISIONMAKING Improve vendor payment decisions by using drill down reports and dashboards to gain access to past information and provide insights into future needs.