Acumatica MRP – Material Requirement Planning
- MRP Tickler The core MRP screen; it shows the planner exactly what needs to be purchased and/or produced. From this one centralized location, all supply and demand can be viewed and production and purchase orders can be created directly from this screen.
- MRP Exception Messages Shows the planner recommendations to defer, expedite, and delete supply items. Exception messages also identify late orders as well as displays any transfers that are available from another warehouse or site.
- Full Regeneration Can be scheduled to run anytime, day or night. All existing planned orders for all items are wiped out. MRP starts all over, calculating gross and net requirements and then replans what materials are required to either be produced or purchased.
- Master Production Schedule The MPS is entered manually by the planner. MRP plans all requirements based upon the MPS. The MPS will be treated as a pre-planned production order and will act as a supply for other demand requirements.
- Forecasting Forecast maintenance allows the user to enter sales forecasts. These forecasts can be dependent and consumed by sales orders or can be independent. Forecasts can be input as a one time forecast, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- MRP Detail The MRP Detail Inquiry screen shows all of the activity for an Inventory Item within a site and where that activity was generated.
- Bucketless System MRP plans requirements from every single demand; it does not compile requirements for a period of time. The system allows for flexibility by allowing user defined time buckets.
- Multi-Site Planning Controls whether or not MRP will plan requirements by site or a combination of sites.