Acumatica Production Management
- Production Order Tracking Captures the total manufacturing costs for a production order including material, labor, machine, tool, overhead, and outside processes.
- Production Order Changes Allows the capability to build prior or alternate Bills of Material revisions as well as substitute operations and/or materials on a production order.
- Scheduling Multiple scheduling options allow you to meet your customer’s delivery dates. The system utilizes both forward and backward scheduling methods to allow for flexibility.
- Lot / Serial Tracking Full lot and serial traceability throughout the lifecycle of the item. Lot and serial numbers can be assigned or entered manually through purchase receipts, inventory issues, and shop floor control transactions.
- Critical Materials Allows you to view any quantities that are short for a specific production order. Allows for creation of Purchase Orders and Production Orders for the parts that are short from a single screen.
- Labor Tracking Apply direct production labor to a specific production order by employee. In addition, non-production time can be entered through the use of indirect codes by employee.
- Materials Tracking The system allows stock and non-stock material quantities and costs to be issued to a production order. If the material is a Lot/Serial tracked item the user will be required to input the Lot/Serial number at this time.
- Backflushing The system allows for backflushing of labor and/or material. This is useful when companies only wish to record the production quantity.
- Production Performance Compare Standard/Planned costs with Actual for multiple cost buckets; labor, material, machine, tools, fixed and variable overheads for detailed production order cost performance.
- Event Audit Trail Lists all the events a production order goes through. Includes a brief description, the date the event occurred, and the ID of the user that performed the event.
- Barcode Integration The system can utilize barcode data collection to record labor and material transactions as well as inventory transactions such as issues, receipts, cycle counting, and physical inventory.
- Multi-Site Ability to support multiple sites and have different or alternate BOM/Routing for each different site.