Acumatica Purchase Order Management
- Automatic creation of purchase orders Acumatica automatically generates purchase orders based on the inventory stock level and the replenishment algorithms. Orders are placed with the vendor that best meets the price and delivery time requirements that you specify.
- Multi-level approvals Create approval rules based on the type of order, vendor information, order amount, and other order specific information. Require approvals before printing or emailing purchase orders.
- Blanket orders Aggregate several orders to receive a volume discount or stock hard-to-get items. As you enter orders, Acumatica automatically checks for open blanket orders and provides the option to link to them.
- Partial and consolidated receipts Track when purchase orders are received. Orders can be partially filled, completely filled, or consolidated from multiple purchase orders into a single receipt.
- Pricing information can be modified during the bill entry in Accounts Payable and the difference will be posted to the designated variance account.
- Simplified item tracking Manage disparate inventory IDs among suppliers and your system. Automatically assign serial and lot numbers when receiving purchase orders.
- Automatic payment vouchers Acumatica automatically creates accounts payable vouchers when goods are received for complete, partial, or consolidated orders. Multiple receipts can be consolidated into a single voucher and multiple bills can be entered for a single receipt.
- Drop shipments Create drop shipment to deliver goods directly to a customer location. Drop shipments can be created automatically from sales orders or entered manually by linking to a sales order from the purchase order entry screen. After the bill is entered for the drop shipment order, the corresponding sales order will be released and an invoice will be generated for the customer.
- Landed cost Include shipping, receiving, insurance, and duties in the total cost of your purchase items. Costs can be allocated across several goods using custom allocation methods. Landed cost bills can be entered directly in Accounts Payable and associated with received items. Landed costs are automatically included in the inventory costs for stocked items.
- Vendor selection and performance analysis Upload vendor price lists with product descriptions, prices, and delivery times. Inventory information such as cost, quantities, and lead times are updated each time inventory is received. Statistical information is used to automatically produce purchase orders and analyze vendor performance.
- Multiple ship to addresses Enter a ship to location for each line item on a purchase order instead of creating multiple orders.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE Create, approve, and receive purchase orders from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
- ENFORCE POLICIES AND PROCESSES Control spending and enforce business processes by configuring multi-level approvals based on criteria that you define.
- REDUCE ACQUISITION COSTS Manage purchase orders to get the highest possible discounts. Create blanket order to maximize discounts and create drop shipments to minimize warehouse storage costs.
- IMPROVE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES Automate your entire supply chain by eliminating repetitive data entry and errors. Advanced security and browser-based access makes it easy to include suppliers, receiving, accounting, and other departments in any geographical location.
- ACCELERATE DECISIONMAKING Improve purchasing decisions by using drill down reports and dashboards to gain access to past information and provide insights into future needs.