Acumatica Sales Order Management
- Integrated workflow Automate order processing and eliminate unnecessary steps by configuring order statuses, status transitions, notifications, alerts, and actions that should be automatically triggered during order processing.
- Flexible discounts and promotions Manage complex pricing and discount policies with the ability to set up quantity and volume discounts as a discount percent or an absolute discount amount. In cases where multiple discounts apply, you can specify the rules and sequences for applying discounts. Establish policies for price overrides.
- Comprehensive order types Select from pre-configured order types or define custom types to match your existing business process. Use web menus to define processes for cash sales, converting quotes, phone orders, credit memos, and more.
- Automated shipments Fulfill large volumes of shipments using pre-defined packing rules for specific products. Acumatica can automatically determine packaging, generate labels, and confirm shipments for multiple orders with just a few clicks. UPS, FedEx, and USPS integration Get up-to-date freight costs for each shipment your company handles, print the actual carrier labels, and track shipments using actual tracking numbers provided by the carrier.
- Carrier return label support Print carrier return labels to include in order shipments for easy customer returns.
- Purchasing integration Link sales orders with purchase orders so received items can be allocated to orders. Orders can automatically generate purchase orders or be linked manually. Sales orders which are linked to purchase orders can be placed on hold until the purchase order is received. Drop shipment purchase order functionality is also supported.
- Real-time inventory Get real-time inventory data, including information about inventory that has been allocated. During the entry of a sales order, Acumatica will notify the user if the quantity is not available or over allocated.
- Multiple and partial fulfillment Fill sales orders with goods from more than one warehouse and specify if partial deliveries are acceptable. Based on warehouse availability and costs, Acumatica can split a sales order into multiple shipments from different warehouses. For incomplete orders, Acumatica will track the remaining sales order balance and manage back order delivery if required.
- Shipment schedules Specify a different delivery date for each line item on a sales order. For orders of this type, Acumatica will generate shipment orders according to the delivery schedule and item availability.
- Pick lists and replenishment orders Acumatica prepares a pick list according to item availability and the pick priority for each warehouse location. If a pick location has insufficient stock to fill an order, Acumatica will search for a warehouse with quantity on hand, issue a replenishment order, and place the sales order on hold until the replenishment is fulfilled.
- Credit limit verification Prior to releasing a sales order, Acumatica verifies the customer’s credit limit. Orders placed on credit hold are automatically released if a customer payment is entered or if the order amount is decreased. Authorized users can override the credit hold status and force order fulfillment.
- RMA with reason codes Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) features allow you to receive goods from customers. RMA orders can be processed as a credit to a customer balance or as a replacement of damaged goods. Every line can be marked with a reason code to specify the return reason.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE Create, approve, and fulfill sales orders from anywhere using any popular web-browser.
- IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE Provide real-time access to available inventory, order status, shipment information, and current pricing so orders are created and fulfilled both timely and accurately.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING TO MAXIMIZE DISCOUNTS Place large orders for best pricing and have goods shipped in smaller increments to match production times. Unlimited shipping dates and backorder options provide control over delivery.
- IMPROVE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES Manage sales order flows using predefined processes or by configuring a process to match your current workflow. Specify different order processes for each customer or order.
- ACCELERATE DECISIONMAKING Improve purchasing decisions by using drill down reports and dashboards to gain access to past information and provide insights into future needs.